Why are headlines so important?
A headline is the first word the customer will read. In copywriting, people will be interested in reading due to the headline. If the headline is compelling, a customer or prospect will be more tend to read copywriting ad paragraphs to the end.
Headlines also aim to create awareness and to target a specific customers.
If your headline can attract a lot of customers, your ads are more likely can generate a high volume of sales revenue.
5 ways to write a headline
- Use capital letter
- Easy to understand sentence
- Include emotion element
- Keep it short (up to 10 words)
- Add some space from introduction
Types of Headlines
- LET ME HELP YOU ......
- SECRET!! .... EXPOSED!!
- STILL HAVING SAME PROBLEM? ....
- NEW LAUNCHING!! .....
- OPEN PRE-ORDER .... IN 24 HOURS
- STILL USING THE SAME ..... ?
- FREE ..... TOMORROW
- WHY ALL THIS TIME WAS A LIE, ...... PRODUCT SOLVE MY PORBLEM
- Unique Selling Point (USP)
- Irresistible Offer
- Hightlight Customer Problem
F - Features, A - Advantage, B - Benefits
✅ Jersey High-Grade Polyster Microfiber - suitable for any kind of activities like jogging, cycling, hiking and more, stay comfortable and fashionable for your Instagram photo!
What is an offer? Offer in your copywriting means the part where you make an offer to customer that only if they get the product/service right now.
Offer can be given in the form of Discount, Combo Deals, Coupon Code, Free Gift, Free Postage, Cash On Delivery and more.
To make your offer something that customers can't miss, try create urgency & scarcity on that part.
The original price for this product is RM150, but today I want to share the price RM100 only. Limited to first 50 customer only. After 24 hours from now, the price will automatically return to the original price.
Offer - RM 150 discounted to RM 100
Urgency - Limited to first 50 customer only
Scarcity - After 24 hours, price will automatically return to original price
Call To Action (CTA)
Call To Action is a must have instruction given to customers/viewers/followers or whoever saw your ads that want to get your product/service.
It is very important to create a CTA, so that the client knows what the instructions and actions they need to do.
The way to make sure your CTA is powerful and effective:
- Make sure the CTA is not fiborus and slippery.
- Take care the gap between the paragraph, so that the instrustions are visible and focused.
- Place only one CTA, it can be PM, WhatsApp, Comment, Landing Page, Website or Link.
- If you just post content on your feed, you can put more than one CTA.
Tips Call To Action
- WhatsApp us at 012 -345 6789
- Click link below
- Click button 'learn more', 'shop now', 'call now', 'sign up now', 'visit website'
- Physical Store Address
- Comment 'i want package A'
After knowing all the steps how to write better copywriting, there's an alternative way to get an idea to write better ads. Just go to this website copy.ai and register for free! Thank me later?